The resort at Grande Lakes Orlando (The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott hotels) now offers the Grande Lakes Adventure Course, a multi-level structure consisting of poles, cables, and platforms with 25 unique traversing and climbing elements. The course allows guests to choose their personal level of challenge (adults and children above the age of ten), as they climb up 15 to 55 feet in the air and navigate through a course with 600-foot zip lines and a 40-foot giant swing.
For more information and to raise the adrenaline, click here.
Friday, May 29, 2009
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ZIP ACROSS THE ORLANDO SKYLINE!
- Montréal's 25th Annual Bike Fest!
- FAIRMONT SAYS "BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY BMW CRUISE BI...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offers the perfect VUE (v...
- An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mustique Introduces Nine New Villas
- Yappy Hour in Keystone
- CELEBRATE HISTORY IN ASPEN
- What's cooking at Concorde?
- MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCO...
- GET BUFF AT THE BLUFF
- Is it winter yet???
- MOTHER'S DAY - FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- The Natural Wonder of Naples...
- ▼ May (14)