Wednesday, May 20, 2009
An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
Hotel Missoni, Edinburgh
This fashion-led Italian hotel will be one of the city's most prominent developments this decade.
Due to open June 3, 2009 - the hotel will have a plum position on the Royal Mile. Styles from Milan's best-known fashion house are to arrive in Edinburgh's old town and the hotel will be located in the Bank of Scotland Bridge development on the High Street. It is anticipated that the hotel will offer 130 rooms, a Bar Missoni, Missoni Cucina restaurant and a spa and fitness centre. The Milan fashion house, which is famous for its colorful clothing sported by Rachel Stevens and Jennifer Lopez, also plans to open hotels in Kuwait and Dubai.
For more information about Scotland, visit: www.cometoscotland.com.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ZIP ACROSS THE ORLANDO SKYLINE!
- Montréal's 25th Annual Bike Fest!
- FAIRMONT SAYS "BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY BMW CRUISE BI...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offers the perfect VUE (v...
- An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mustique Introduces Nine New Villas
- Yappy Hour in Keystone
- CELEBRATE HISTORY IN ASPEN
- What's cooking at Concorde?
- MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCO...
- GET BUFF AT THE BLUFF
- Is it winter yet???
- MOTHER'S DAY - FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- The Natural Wonder of Naples...
- ▼ May (14)