Fairmont Hotels & Resorts “Rolls Out” New Fitness-Based Service Featuring BMW’s Versatile Cruise Bikes
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts recently extended its partnership with German automaker BMW to include a complimentary hotel bicycle service featuring BMW Cruise Bikes. These state-of-the-art bikes have been introduced at 20 Fairmont hotels across Canada as the newest benefit for guests, granting active and adventurous travelers the opportunity to explore the vibrant cities and stunning landscapes of Fairmont’s distinctive locales. In addition to offering a selection of BMW Cruise Bikes, each hotel will also boast a variety of child-sized BMW bikes, allowing families to enjoy the great outdoors together.
For more information, click here.
Friday, May 22, 2009
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ZIP ACROSS THE ORLANDO SKYLINE!
- Montréal's 25th Annual Bike Fest!
- FAIRMONT SAYS "BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY BMW CRUISE BI...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offers the perfect VUE (v...
- An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mustique Introduces Nine New Villas
- Yappy Hour in Keystone
- CELEBRATE HISTORY IN ASPEN
- What's cooking at Concorde?
- MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCO...
- GET BUFF AT THE BLUFF
- Is it winter yet???
- MOTHER'S DAY - FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- The Natural Wonder of Naples...
- ▼ May (14)