Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Orlando has taken the philosophy of value and applied it destination-wide with a new “Bundles of Smiles” campaign offering discounts from now through June 30. From hotels to attractions, dining to shopping – Orlando makes it easy to travel there this spring for a family getaway or a quick weekend escape, not to mention a little easier on the wallet. The Point Orlando Resort offers guests the third night free when they book two nights.
Package includes free parking; kids stay for free; two free tickets to Wet 'n Wild Water Park
Rates starting from $358 based on double occupancy. Must be booked before June 30, 2009.
Two-night minimum stay, based on availability. Taxes and gratuity not included.
To book, call 866-956-2015 or visit www.thepoint-orlando.com
To find out more about the “Bundles of Smiles” offer, visit www.bundlesoffreesmiles.com
Promotional code: Smile
To celebrate sharing the cover of the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue with Bar Refaeli, Raffles Canouan is offering this special package for guests to experience all that the resort and island have to offer.
• Five nights accommodation for two
• Round trip flight concierge air transfer from Barbados to Canouan Island for two
• One round of golf or one spa treatment per person per stay
• Two dinners for two at Jambu’s or Godahl’s restaurant
• $100/per room per day resort credit (for travel before April 30, 2009)
• Property tour of Raffles Canouan highlighting specific Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo shoot locations
• Full buffet breakfast daily
• Non-motorized water sports
• Non-alcoholic beverages in mini bar
• Round trip ground airport transfer and luggage handling
• Upgrade to ocean view accommodation upon availability on arrival
Starting at $3,335 per room for five nights, based on double occupancy.
Package is valid through December 18, 2009 based on availability. Blackout dates: November 22-28, 2009. Subject to all applicable tax and service charges. Five-night minimum. Additional nights available at published rates. Package cannot be combined with any other packages.
To book, visit: www.raffles.com/canouan/sportsillustrated or call 866-589-2450.
During these trying times, The Landings St. Lucia, A RockResort is introducing a way to invest in the things that really matter: You and your family. The “Invest in Yourself” deal provides $1,000 in resort credit for travelers who book a five night stay. Use the resort credit to mix and match water activities, golf, meals and spa treatments to create the perfect vacation.
Rates start at $490 per night for a Deluxe Harbor Front Villa Suite.
Available through April 30, 2009. Based on quadruple occupancy. Other rates and unit types available. Five night minimum stay required. Subject to availability and blackout dates.
To book, visit: www.rockresorts.com or call 877-657-ROCK (7625)
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)