Hummingbird – Designed by renowned Italian architect Paolo Piva, this seven-bedroom villa on eight acres sits comfortably on the slope of the hillside with views of the Southern Grenadines. The open-air contemporary feel of the residence has been well integrated into its lush, natural setting, affording the ultimate in privacy and assuring dramatic sunsets. Its unique features such as a games arcade, media room, fitness room and spa master bathroom with private plunge-pool will surely be enjoyed by fortunate guests. Hummingbird’s staff of six will attend to your every need, including dinner parties at the dining gazebo, off the 20-meter travertine swimming pool, which can accommodate up to 26 guests.
For more information please visit www.mustique-island.com.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ZIP ACROSS THE ORLANDO SKYLINE!
- Montréal's 25th Annual Bike Fest!
- FAIRMONT SAYS "BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY BMW CRUISE BI...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offers the perfect VUE (v...
- An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mustique Introduces Nine New Villas
- Yappy Hour in Keystone
- CELEBRATE HISTORY IN ASPEN
- What's cooking at Concorde?
- MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCO...
- GET BUFF AT THE BLUFF
- Is it winter yet???
- MOTHER'S DAY - FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- The Natural Wonder of Naples...
- ▼ May (14)