Upon check in, guests and their four-legged travel companions are escorted to a V.I.P. (Very Important Pets) photo shoot. Their photos will be posted on a bulletin board in the lobby so dog owners on property can connect while they are on vacation.
The Inn at Keystone offers guests & their dogs a well-groomed menu of activities that are nothing to bark about! Some pet- and owner-friendly activities include:
- Fly fishing in Snake River
- Slobbering on tennis balls in the two public tennis courts
- Sniffing for beavers in the wetlands of the Keystone Bike & Recreation Path
- Begging for yummy picnic table left-overs at Cater Park Dog Park
- Discovering wildlife & the remnants of old mining buildings amidst the historical Peru Creek Trail
- Unwinding with complimentary doggy biscuits at “Yappy Hour” while pet owners sip on “Pink Poodle” & “Old Yeller” drink specials