Monday, May 11, 2009
MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCOTLAND
Whisky connoisseurs take note — for the first time, Scotland has named May Whisky Month. As part of the Homecoming Scotland 2009 year, whisky enthusiasts can explore and appreciate the expertise of the stillsmen and master blenders whose diligence has created one of Scotland’s finest exports.
To celebrate, the Whisky Coast is hosting “Spirit of the West” at Inveraray Castle in Argyll. On Saturday, May 16 & Sunday, May 17, Scotland’s famous West Coast whisky trail will present this spectacular weekend event where you can take part in one of 12 whisky masterclasses and meet experts from the 16 distilleries on the Whisky Coast. There will also be top-notch cooking demonstrations and live music. Pre and post-festival visitors can choose from more than 250 other whisky themed events ranging from master blending classes to whisky walks and dinners to accessing small distilleries rarely open to the public.
For more on Whisky Month and the Homecoming year, visit www.cometoscotland.com.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ZIP ACROSS THE ORLANDO SKYLINE!
- Montréal's 25th Annual Bike Fest!
- FAIRMONT SAYS "BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY BMW CRUISE BI...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offers the perfect VUE (v...
- An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mustique Introduces Nine New Villas
- Yappy Hour in Keystone
- CELEBRATE HISTORY IN ASPEN
- What's cooking at Concorde?
- MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCO...
- GET BUFF AT THE BLUFF
- Is it winter yet???
- MOTHER'S DAY - FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- The Natural Wonder of Naples...
- ▼ May (14)