For eight days, the bike is going to be celebrated in one of North America’s most active, bike-friendly cities. The 25th annual Montréal Bike Fest is taking place from May 31-June 7. From the Metropolitan Challenge to the Tour la Nuit to the famous Tour de Ille, the chicest accessory is going to be two wheels.
Un Tour la Nuit promises to be an extraordinary Friday night with no fewer than 12,000 night owls on wheels pedaling the city after dark.
The Tour de Ille de Montréal is celebrating its 25th Anniversary, and coincidentally, so is Cirque du Soleil. Both began on the streets of Montréal and will be celebrated in particularly high regards.
Media interested in learning more about a Tourism Montréal sponsored press trip, please contact Jason Coletta or Kelly Brewer at 212-696-0660. Assignments are required.
For more information about Montréal, visit: www.tourisme-montreal.org.
Friday, May 22, 2009
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ZIP ACROSS THE ORLANDO SKYLINE!
- Montréal's 25th Annual Bike Fest!
- FAIRMONT SAYS "BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY BMW CRUISE BI...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offers the perfect VUE (v...
- An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mustique Introduces Nine New Villas
- Yappy Hour in Keystone
- CELEBRATE HISTORY IN ASPEN
- What's cooking at Concorde?
- MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCO...
- GET BUFF AT THE BLUFF
- Is it winter yet???
- MOTHER'S DAY - FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- The Natural Wonder of Naples...
- ▼ May (14)