As the Colorado ski season winds to an end, ski bums and bunnies can revel in the savings available by planning ahead! Skiers who book their 2009-2010 Keystone ski getaways can save 20 percent off lodging reservations when booking before July 31.
This lodging offer is valid for travel throughout all of next ski season, November 6, 2009 - April 10, 2010. There's never been a better time to book, as rates are as low as $49 per person. At Keystone Lodge & Spa, guests can save as much as $124 on a two-night stay with this early-bird special.
Keystone's diverse lodging portfolio includes Keystone Lodge & Spa, the Inn at Keystone and hundreds of condominium options. Additionally, all Keystone guests are privileged to a variety of free activities with the complimentary Adventure Passport, including ice rink admission, intro to snow biking, daily GEO-cacheing adventures, NASTAR family racing, Nordic Trail use and several food and beverage discounts.
Keystone is a skier's mecca with three mountains that feature bumps, steeps, glades, groomed trails and a terrain park. Off the slopes, Keystone offers great dining, shopping, entertainment, nightlife and lodging for the whole family. Choose from an extensive array of private vacation rentals throughout the resort and in River Run Village, or guests may choose to stay at the AAA Four-Diamond rated Keystone Lodge & Spa featuring the new eco-friendly RockResorts Spa. Keystone is 90 minutes west of Denver in the Rocky Mountains.
Visit www.keystoneresort.com or call 877-204-7889 and mention the 20 percent off lodging offer when booking.
Friday, May 8, 2009
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ZIP ACROSS THE ORLANDO SKYLINE!
- Montréal's 25th Annual Bike Fest!
- FAIRMONT SAYS "BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY BMW CRUISE BI...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples offers the perfect VUE (v...
- An Italian Accent Coming to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Mustique Introduces Nine New Villas
- Yappy Hour in Keystone
- CELEBRATE HISTORY IN ASPEN
- What's cooking at Concorde?
- MAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY "WHISKY MONTH" THANKS TO SCO...
- GET BUFF AT THE BLUFF
- Is it winter yet???
- MOTHER'S DAY - FULL SPEED AHEAD!
- The Natural Wonder of Naples...
- ▼ May (14)