Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Curtain Bluff Resort Offers Free Weddings this July!
Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua has just announced a deal that will make couples really want to say “I Do!” this summer. For the month of July, the resort is offering FREE WEDDINGS (featured on Brides.com!) Couples getting married at Curtain Bluff have their choice of venues at the resort including the beach, garden gazebo, and the deck of The Bluff House, with sweeping, panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the setting sun. The wedding includes the marriage license fees, wedding officer’s fees, a cocktail reception following the ceremony and the wedding cake.
Curtain Bluff is a fully-inclusive resort that specializes in offering personalized, memorable experiences – the property features 72 rooms (all of which have a view of the Caribbean Sea) and a breathtaking waterfront spa. Weddings ceremonies can take place Monday – Saturday at Curtain Bluff. To book a wedding, contact Wendy Eardly or call 1-888-289-9898.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- LDPR’s Meredith Phares recently returned from Vill...
- How Social Media Is Changing Paid, Earned & Owned ...
- Curtain Bluff Resort Offers Free Weddings this Jul...
- Just Back From...PRSA in San Antonio!
- LDPR Recognizes Dana Curatolo - Rising PR Star!
- Just Back From...TBEX in Vancouver!
- Just Back From...Montana!
- Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island is a "Teenage Dre...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (52)