Thursday, June 16, 2011
LDPR Recognizes Dana Curatolo - Rising PR Star!
At LDPR we are thrilled to recognize one of our super star employees Dana Curatolo, who was recently promoted to an Assistant Account Executive. Dana joined LDPR as an intern in 2008, and so impressed us with her can-do attitude and budding PR skills that we hired her full time in November of 2009. Dana hit the ground running, coming up with creative media pitches and ideas for her clients. She also has a true knack for social media – you may see her tweeting about LDPR’s clients and other interesting travel-related news. When asked what she liked best about working at LDPR, Dana responded, “You know you love what you’re doing when it really doesn’t feel like work.”
Please join us in congratulating Dana (@dlcuratolo)!
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- LDPR’s Meredith Phares recently returned from Vill...
- How Social Media Is Changing Paid, Earned & Owned ...
- Curtain Bluff Resort Offers Free Weddings this Jul...
- Just Back From...PRSA in San Antonio!
- LDPR Recognizes Dana Curatolo - Rising PR Star!
- Just Back From...TBEX in Vancouver!
- Just Back From...Montana!
- Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island is a "Teenage Dre...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (52)