Friday, June 24, 2011
LDPR’s Meredith Phares recently returned from Villa del Palmar Cancun...
I’m just back from sunny Mexico, where we hosted a group of travel writers at Villa del Palmar Cancun, a new luxury resort on serene Playa Mujeres. Throughout our four days, we enjoyed the resort’s pristine beach and pools, swam with whale sharks, toured future additions to the resort and, of course, enjoyed fresh guacamole and margaritas. Swimming with the whale sharks was an incredible experience. They’re actually neither whales nor sharks, but the biggest fish in the sea and only eat plankton – who knew? We wrapped up our visit to Villa del Palmar Cancun in a most magical way – dining on gourmet cuisine at sunset on the balcony of the penthouse suite. Hasta la próxima vez, Cancun!
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- LDPR’s Meredith Phares recently returned from Vill...
- How Social Media Is Changing Paid, Earned & Owned ...
- Curtain Bluff Resort Offers Free Weddings this Jul...
- Just Back From...PRSA in San Antonio!
- LDPR Recognizes Dana Curatolo - Rising PR Star!
- Just Back From...TBEX in Vancouver!
- Just Back From...Montana!
- Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island is a "Teenage Dre...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (52)