Adweek’s 31st annual Hot List is out announcing the top ten most influential and successful magazines over the past year. The rankings are based on a variety of factors including ad revenue, search engine results, awards and more. The full article may be viewed here, but below is the breakdown of the winners:
10. Vanity Fair
9. Bloomberg Businessweek
8. Rolling Stone
6. People StyleWatch
3. Elle Décor
2. Marie Claire
1. Food Network Magazine
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back from.... Curtain Bluff in Antigua
- Adweek Names the Year’s Top Magazines
- PREFERRED HOTEL GROUP™ EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN ASI...
- NEW ALL-SUITE BOUTIQUE HOTEL OPENS IN BAL HARBOUR
- Travel on Your Own – But Never Alone with Abercrom...
- Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua Hosts First-Annual...
- The art of selling art – putting it together
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, A Mother’s Day Tr...
- Discover the best of Jackson Hole with “Experience...
- Forget April in Paris: April in SoHo is Suite
- Head to Melbourne for the 2011 President’s Cup
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes Eight New Members T...
- Piping in Scotland Week on the Highline in New Yor...
- Scotland Week 2011 – It’s almost here!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (52)