Monday, April 18, 2011
Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua Hosts First-Annual Wellness Week this June!
This June, Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua will host its first-ever Wellness Week. The week will take place June 9-14, 2011 and is comprised of various fitness, spa, and wellness activities. It is ideal for those looking to relax while also starting the summer off on a healthy note. Daily fitness activities include a rainforest hike, Beach Boot Camp, Pilates, muscle toning, Yoga, stretch, aqua aerobics and more. Each participant also gets one complimentary personal training session at the fitness center.
Those who sign up for the wellness week will also enjoy a choice of daily spa treatments, including an Ultimate De-stressor Massage, a Moor Mud Wrap, Classic Facial, Sabai Hot Stone Massage, and Classic Manicure and Pedicure. The Spa at Curtain Bluff is a great place to relax – every treatment room has a private balcony with ocean view. Guests love unwinding on the relaxation deck, which features a Jacuzzi that overlooks the island of Montserrat. Participants will also receive a private consultation with a certified nutritionist. To learn how to maintain healthy eating after the weekend is over, guests can partake in a healthy cooking class led by Chef Christophe Blatz, who will be creating separate wellness menus that guests can order from in the dining room each night.
Rates for the Curtain Bluff Wellness Week June 9-14 start at $513 per person per night, based on double occupancy. Rate includes all meals, most activities, round-trip airport transportation in Antigua and taxes. To book the wellness week, call 1-888-289-9898. Visit www.curtainbluff.com
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back from.... Curtain Bluff in Antigua
- Adweek Names the Year’s Top Magazines
- PREFERRED HOTEL GROUP™ EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN ASI...
- NEW ALL-SUITE BOUTIQUE HOTEL OPENS IN BAL HARBOUR
- Travel on Your Own – But Never Alone with Abercrom...
- Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua Hosts First-Annual...
- The art of selling art – putting it together
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, A Mother’s Day Tr...
- Discover the best of Jackson Hole with “Experience...
- Forget April in Paris: April in SoHo is Suite
- Head to Melbourne for the 2011 President’s Cup
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes Eight New Members T...
- Piping in Scotland Week on the Highline in New Yor...
- Scotland Week 2011 – It’s almost here!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (52)