Thursday, April 21, 2011
PREFERRED HOTEL GROUP™ EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN ASIA PACIFIC WITH THE OPENING OF ITS FIRST SALES OFFICE IN CHINA
Preferred Hotel Group continues its commitment to global expansion and reinforces its Asia Pacific presence with the opening of its Shanghai office. Continuing its quest to provide the most comprehensive support and services to independent hotels and resorts, this will be the company's 31st sales office globally and sixth in the region, reaffirming its dedication to the Chinese market. Spearheading Preferred Hotel Group's Shanghai office is the company's newly appointed Director, Global Sales – China, Renee Wu. A Taiwanese national, Renee has a wealth of sales experience in the Chinese luxury hotel industry. Prior to joining Preferred, she was the Associate Regional Director of Sales for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts after spending two years with Four Seasons Shanghai as Director of Sales. Previous roles included senior sales positions in The Portman Ritz-Carlton in Shanghai, Shangri-La's China World Hotel in Beijing, and Grand Hyatt Taipei. Renee's key responsibilities include driving business from the corporate, MICE, and leisure markets outbound from China to Preferred Hotel Group members globally, increasing revenue share for existing member hotels in China, and strengthening the presence of the company's four key brands. www.preferredhotelgroup.com
New Shanghai Address:
Shanghai Kerry Centre
Level 29, Suite 2920
1515 Nanjing West Road, Shanghai 200040
Telephone: +86 21 6103 7131 | Fax: +86 21 6103 7070
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back from.... Curtain Bluff in Antigua
- Adweek Names the Year’s Top Magazines
- PREFERRED HOTEL GROUP™ EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN ASI...
- NEW ALL-SUITE BOUTIQUE HOTEL OPENS IN BAL HARBOUR
- Travel on Your Own – But Never Alone with Abercrom...
- Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua Hosts First-Annual...
- The art of selling art – putting it together
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, A Mother’s Day Tr...
- Discover the best of Jackson Hole with “Experience...
- Forget April in Paris: April in SoHo is Suite
- Head to Melbourne for the 2011 President’s Cup
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes Eight New Members T...
- Piping in Scotland Week on the Highline in New Yor...
- Scotland Week 2011 – It’s almost here!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (52)