Wednesday, April 20, 2011
NEW ALL-SUITE BOUTIQUE HOTEL OPENS IN BAL HARBOUR
Well-heeled global travelers looking for their next home away from home have a new address: Bal Harbour Quarzo. Featuring 29 studios, one and two bedroom suites, Bal Harbour Quarzo stands apart from the high-rises along the coast as a new chic boutique hotel with exceptional personalized service. Just steps from pristine white sand beaches and overlooking the turquoise waters, the condo-size suites feature modern, sophisticated décor and open living and dining areas. The luxurious rooms have full kitchens with top of the line appliances, elegantly appointed bathrooms with spa-style baths and spacious walk-in closets. Quarzo’s Zen meditation garden, solarium and outdoor pool with private cabanas allow for the perfect escape. The resort also offers in-room spa services and personal chefs who can prepare creative meals in guests’ own gourmet kitchens. Quarzo is perfect for families, couples, business travelers or anyone looking for all the comforts of home. The hotel is a tranquil retreat just 20 minutes from bustling South Beach and a short stroll from the iconic Bal Harbour Shops and gourmet restaurants. To celebrate the opening of Bal Harbour Quarzo, introductory rates start at just $259 per night. For reservations or more information about Bal Harbour Quarzo, call 305-222-7922 or visit www.quarzomiamihotel.com.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back from.... Curtain Bluff in Antigua
- Adweek Names the Year’s Top Magazines
- PREFERRED HOTEL GROUP™ EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN ASI...
- NEW ALL-SUITE BOUTIQUE HOTEL OPENS IN BAL HARBOUR
- Travel on Your Own – But Never Alone with Abercrom...
- Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua Hosts First-Annual...
- The art of selling art – putting it together
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, A Mother’s Day Tr...
- Discover the best of Jackson Hole with “Experience...
- Forget April in Paris: April in SoHo is Suite
- Head to Melbourne for the 2011 President’s Cup
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes Eight New Members T...
- Piping in Scotland Week on the Highline in New Yor...
- Scotland Week 2011 – It’s almost here!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (52)