Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Forget April in Paris: April in SoHo is Suite
For those who are thinking of visiting Paris in April, why not head to SoHo in New York City instead? Art-centric SoHo’s charming boutiques, outdoor cafes and cobblestone streets are much closer to home and deliver more bang for your buck.
In celebration of its one-year anniversary on April 9, Trump SoHo New York is offering those who book a stay in April on the hotel’s birthday (Saturday, April 9) using the code APRIL9 a complimentary upgrade to a one-bedroom suite; that’s 682 square feet and a breathtaking view of SoHo from its tallest building! Plus, all guests receive the Trump SoHo Shopping Card for exclusive discounts at chic boutiques and big name designers like DKNY and Longchamp. Très magnifique!
Bookings will open at 12 AM on April 9 and close at the stroke of midnight. To book, visit www.trumpsohohotel.com.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back from.... Curtain Bluff in Antigua
- Adweek Names the Year’s Top Magazines
- PREFERRED HOTEL GROUP™ EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN ASI...
- NEW ALL-SUITE BOUTIQUE HOTEL OPENS IN BAL HARBOUR
- Travel on Your Own – But Never Alone with Abercrom...
- Curtain Bluff Resort in Antigua Hosts First-Annual...
- The art of selling art – putting it together
- Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, A Mother’s Day Tr...
- Discover the best of Jackson Hole with “Experience...
- Forget April in Paris: April in SoHo is Suite
- Head to Melbourne for the 2011 President’s Cup
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes Eight New Members T...
- Piping in Scotland Week on the Highline in New Yor...
- Scotland Week 2011 – It’s almost here!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (52)