Tuesday, May 24, 2011
THE VILLA GROUP BRINGS LUXURY TO LORETO WITH THE GRAND OPENING OF VILLA DEL PALMAR AT THE ISLANDS OF LORETO, MEXICO
Pristine beaches and ecotourism adventures await travelers at the new Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa at the Islands of Loreto. Located in Baja California South, Mexico, the resort offers 181 spacious suites (studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom villas as well as an Ambassador Suite, Royal Suite and Presidential four-bedroom Suites) with views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez. Future developments include tennis courts and a 35,000 square-foot state-of-the-art fitness center and spa, which will open this summer.
The resort faces Danzante Island and is surrounded by the majestic Sierra de la Giganta Mountains. With the calm waters of the Sea of Cortez, a unique turtle-shaped pool and the largest Jacuzzi in the entire Baja California South, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa at the Islands of Loreto offers a variety of water activities including snorkeling, kayaking and scuba diving. The resort also offers ecological activities such as mountain hiking, climbing, camping and much more in the Bay of Loreto, home to close to 900 species of reef-dwelling and migratory fish. Villa del Palmar is the only five-star resort in the area and the first property in the Villa Group Resort’s planned 1,800-acre development in Loreto, “Danzante Bay,” which will include seven resort hotels, 240 home sites, additional restaurants and a Rees Jones golf course.
Guests can receive the third and fifth nights free with special summer rates starting at $208 per night, based on double occupancy. They can also book an “Ultra-Inclusive” getaway including meals, beverages, golf and many outdoor activities starting at $350 per night, based on double occupancy – reflecting a 30 percent discount. These rates are valid for bookings from now through October 31, 2011. For reservations or more information about Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa at the Islands of Loreto, call (888) 844-8169 or visit http://www.villadelpalmarloreto.com.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back From...Argentina and Paraguay!
- Welcome Michaelann!
- THE VILLA GROUP BRINGS LUXURY TO LORETO WITH THE G...
- A NEW BREED OF CULTURE ALIVE IN NYC!
- WHAT'S YOUR Q?
- HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE RECEIVES "RESIDENT MOM" AWARD...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 9 New Members this ...
- An Official Save the Date for an Iconic Wedding on...
- BACHELORS AND BRIDES IN BEAVER CREEK
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2010 (52)