Friday, May 6, 2011
An Official Save the Date for an Iconic Wedding on 11-11-11
You’re cordially invited to make your wedding even more memorable by booking an Iconic Wedding on 11-11-11. RockResorts, a collection of 12 luxury properties from the Mountains to the Tropics, and Vail Resorts Hospitality’s Iconic Weddings program is your one-stop shop for this once in a lifetime day. Iconic Weddings venues still have availability for this hard to come by date and now, Anniversary and Honeymoon specials are being offered as well.
Couples who exchange vows at a RockResorts property on 11-11-11 are invited to mark their anniversary one year later with the “Anniversary on Us” offer. Book a getaway the following year at the same venue where you tied the knot and RockResorts will give you one night free plus a discounted rate for any additional nights of your stay. Couples will also be greeted with a special anniversary amenity, customized by property.
RockResorts and Vail Resorts Hospitality are still giving couples that book an Iconic Wedding, the chance to earn a free honeymoon. The “Honeymoon on Us” consists of a complimentary four-night/five-day honeymoon at any other RockResorts or Vail Resorts property of their choice (the cost of the wedding must reach a catering minimum of $25,000).
For more details, please visit www.iconicweddings.com
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back From...Argentina and Paraguay!
- Welcome Michaelann!
- THE VILLA GROUP BRINGS LUXURY TO LORETO WITH THE G...
- A NEW BREED OF CULTURE ALIVE IN NYC!
- WHAT'S YOUR Q?
- HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE RECEIVES "RESIDENT MOM" AWARD...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 9 New Members this ...
- An Official Save the Date for an Iconic Wedding on...
- BACHELORS AND BRIDES IN BEAVER CREEK
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2010 (52)