Friday, May 6, 2011
BACHELORS AND BRIDES IN BEAVER CREEK
The gated mountain community of Beaver Creek, Colorado has been said to be “a world apart from the world” – and since being in love feels the same way – what better place to celebrate a wedding? Nestled in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort is a great choice for brides and grooms seeking an intimate mountain setting to exchange their vows. The property is situated directly across from The Beaver Creek Chapel, and can host everything from bridal luncheons, brunches, ceremony space, rehearsal dinners and receptions.
This summer, the Beaver Creek Wedding Deck will also be opening – the premier outdoor venue overlooking Gore Range is a perfect option for up to 150 guests.
In advance of the walk down the aisle, bachelors and bachelorettes looking for a classy, rustic way to celebrate should look no further than Trappers Cabin. Located 9,500 feet atop Beaver Creek Mountain, it is the perfect retreat for those looking to decompress before the big day. To help plan the perfect occasion, the property’s Celebrations Concierge will coordinate dining, beverage, décor requests and more to help execute the perfect party. For rates and more information on this chic, private, ski-in, ski-out cabin, head to their website.
For more information on RockResorts Iconic Weddings at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, click here
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back From...Argentina and Paraguay!
- Welcome Michaelann!
- THE VILLA GROUP BRINGS LUXURY TO LORETO WITH THE G...
- A NEW BREED OF CULTURE ALIVE IN NYC!
- WHAT'S YOUR Q?
- HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE RECEIVES "RESIDENT MOM" AWARD...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 9 New Members this ...
- An Official Save the Date for an Iconic Wedding on...
- BACHELORS AND BRIDES IN BEAVER CREEK
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2010 (52)