Friday, May 20, 2011
A NEW BREED OF CULTURE ALIVE IN NYC!
Montréal’s “new breed of culture” Street Crew will be out & about in NYC over the next few days. Be on the lookout for me, Squirrog, and my friends as we cause a colorful commotion and cause a travel stir! Three all-expense paid trips to Montréal are to be won so stop by and say hello...do a dance, tell a joke, snap a photo, laugh, giggle, share a smile and find out why the place where 106 eclectic festivals coexist is THE place to be this summer!
à la Montréal,
MONTREAL'S NEW BREED OF CULTURE STREET CREW - SCHEDULE / LOCATIONS...
Friday, May 20th
103 am – 6:00 pm Times Square
· 45th and Broadway (Marriott Marquis)
· 7th Avenue between 41st and 42nd (Pedestrian Rest Area)
Saturday, May 21st
9:00 am – 6:00 pm Union Square
· 14th Street between University and Broadway (Whole Foods)
6:30 am – 11:30 am Prospect Park, Brooklyn
· Prospect Park between Park Circle & Greenwood Ave. (adjacent to NYRR Brooklyn Half Marathon Route)
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Riverside Park
· Riverside Drive between 73rd and 74th
Monday, May 23rd
7:00 am – 11:00 am AND 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm Grand Central Station
· 42nd Street between Vanderbilt Ave. and Lexington Ave.
10:30 am – 3:00 pm Upper West Side
· Columbus Avenue between 77th and 78th (Shake Shack)
Wednesday, May 25th
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Madison Square Park
· East 23rd Street between Broadway and Park Avenue
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Bryant Park
· 42nd Street between 5th and 6th Avenue
Thursday, May 26th
7:30 am – 3:30 pm Union Square
· 14th Street between University and Broadway
4:00 pm – 9:00 pm The Meatpacking District
· 14th Street between 9th and 10th Avenue
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back From...Argentina and Paraguay!
- Welcome Michaelann!
- THE VILLA GROUP BRINGS LUXURY TO LORETO WITH THE G...
- A NEW BREED OF CULTURE ALIVE IN NYC!
- WHAT'S YOUR Q?
- HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE RECEIVES "RESIDENT MOM" AWARD...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 9 New Members this ...
- An Official Save the Date for an Iconic Wedding on...
- BACHELORS AND BRIDES IN BEAVER CREEK
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2010 (52)