Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Just Back From...Argentina and Paraguay!
LDPR’s Meredith Phares just returned from a vacation to Argentina and Paraguay and fell in love with South America in the process!
While Argentina consistently graces the pages of glossy travel magazines, its next door neighbor Paraguay is mostly unknown to Americans, apart from Peace Corps volunteers and the occasional backpacker. On a recent trip to South America, I had the opportunity to explore both of these gems of the southern hemisphere, primarily focusing my time in the capital cities of Buenos Aires and Asuncion. With a mix of Spanish-influenced architecture, regal colonial buildings, incredible steaks, vibrant nightlife and friendly people, my 10-day vacation flew by. And I can sum up the dessert highlights for a sweet tooth like me in just three wonderful words: dulce de leche.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- Just Back From...Argentina and Paraguay!
- Welcome Michaelann!
- THE VILLA GROUP BRINGS LUXURY TO LORETO WITH THE G...
- A NEW BREED OF CULTURE ALIVE IN NYC!
- WHAT'S YOUR Q?
- HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE RECEIVES "RESIDENT MOM" AWARD...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 9 New Members this ...
- An Official Save the Date for an Iconic Wedding on...
- BACHELORS AND BRIDES IN BEAVER CREEK
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2010 (52)