Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The Kids Club at Bal Harbour Offers a New Spin on Family Vacations
Launched in January 2010 and based at the family-friendly Sea View Hotel, the Bal Harbour Kids Club offers tiny travelers a new way to discover Florida’s coast while on vacation. Designed in cooperation with the Miami Children’s Museum, the Club offers daily themed classes for kids ages 5-12, including “Little Masters” where kids can paint their own Monet masterpieces and a “Magic of Flight” class where children can learn how to make everything from homemade kites to hot air balloons fly over Florida’s coast. Other classes offer an ocean of activities like sandcastle critter building, cooking classes and puppet play. Led under the supervision of a museum curator, classes are held every Thursday-Sunday for $25 per child, per day. For more information please visit www.balharbourflorida.com.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- The “Princess Diana: Dress of Inspiration” museum ...
- The Kids Club at Bal Harbour Offers a New Spin on ...
- RockResorts Taps into Next Environmental Program w...
- Start your engines! The latest line of BMW vehicle...
- Celebrate Spring - Three Nights in the City of Lig...
- Where to go? Where to stay? St. Patrick's Day...
- ▼ March (6)