Friday, March 26, 2010
Start your engines! The latest line of BMW vehicles are at The Ritz-Carlton Resorts of Naples.
From March 7 – April 29, 2010, guests of both resorts will have eight BMWs and one MINI convertible for complimentary use as part of the BMW/Ritz-Carlton Driving Tour. The resorts are the first in the Ritz-Carlton brand to offer this service. Vehicles may be rented from 30 minutes to three hours based on availability. Test drives are available from 9:00am – 6:00pm daily. Guests interested in local restaurant plans can make “Dinner Drive” reservations where keys are picked up at 5:30pm and returned by 11:00pm. Reservations may be made by calling or visiting the BMW/Ritz-Carlton Driving Tour desk in the resorts’ lobbies and can be confirmed up to one week in advance. The resort concierges are on-hand to provide drive recommendations to the best attractions in the Naples area including the Everglades and the newly renovated Naples Botanical Gardens. They’ll even customize further by pre-programming directions into the GPS system prior to the drive. A valid driver’s license card (must be 21 years or older) is required and a BMW insurance waiver must be signed. For full details on the latest amenity from The Ritz-Carlton Resorts of Naples, please visit www.ritzcarlton.com/naples.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- The “Princess Diana: Dress of Inspiration” museum ...
- The Kids Club at Bal Harbour Offers a New Spin on ...
- RockResorts Taps into Next Environmental Program w...
- Start your engines! The latest line of BMW vehicle...
- Celebrate Spring - Three Nights in the City of Lig...
- Where to go? Where to stay? St. Patrick's Day...
- ▼ March (6)