- One-night accommodations starting at $199 for a Resort View room at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and $299 for a Coastal View room at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Two untimed adult admission tickets to the exhibit
- Autographed copy of, Eating Royally; Recipes and Remembrances from a Palace Kitchen, autographed by author Darren McGrady, personal chef to Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
The “Princess Diana: Dress of Inspiration” museum exhibit comes to Naples, Florida
This spring The Ritz-Carlton Resorts of Naples are offering a “Royal Dresses of Inspiration” package to go along with the “Princess Diana: Dress of Inspiration” museum exhibit running March 13 – June 27, 2010 at The von Liebig Art Center in Naples, Florida. The exhibit will highlight the late Princess’ dresses and other British Royal memorabilia, some of which have never before been displayed in the United States. “Royal Dresses of Inspiration” package includes:
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- The “Princess Diana: Dress of Inspiration” museum ...
- The Kids Club at Bal Harbour Offers a New Spin on ...
- RockResorts Taps into Next Environmental Program w...
- Start your engines! The latest line of BMW vehicle...
- Celebrate Spring - Three Nights in the City of Lig...
- Where to go? Where to stay? St. Patrick's Day...
- ▼ March (6)