Friday, June 26, 2009
THE RESORT AT PAWS UP ANNOUNCES FIRST U.S. CARBON NEUTRAL VACATIONS
Greenough Montana is getting a little greener this summer as The Resort at Paws Up announces its partnership with ClearSky Climate Solutions and offers guests carbon neutral vacations without trimming the comfort. Through the resort’s new iPreserve program, Paws Up has made several major commitments to better the environment – further establishing themselves as true stewards of sustainability. Already a conservator of land, Paws Up can now add becoming the country’s first carbon neutral resort to its list of amenities.
Paws Up has implemented additional activities on its path toward achieving climate neutrality by announcing the launch of their iPreserve green program. Activities under this program include: measuring energy waste with an annual assessment of the resort’s carbon footprint; mitigating resort activities by investing in forestry and rangeland projects; the purchase of 18 Miles Electric cars for guests and a school bus to shuttle staff to and from work; and the launch of “Greenough farms,” an on-site organic garden and chicken coop to provide “farm-to-table” sustainable dining. For more information on the resort’s program, click here.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- Celebrate Christmas in July!
- THE RESORT AT PAWS UP ANNOUNCES FIRST U.S. CARBON ...
- Tee 4 Free @ Keystone
- SUPER SCOT PIPING ACROSS U.S. FOR CHARITY AND COUN...
- GRANDE LAKES ORLANDO TAKES ADVENTURE TO NEW HEIGHT...
- Scotland takes you through the wilderness...
- Montréal's "Fab Five" - The Insiders...
- TORONTO'S GRANDE DAME TURNS 80 YEARS YOUNG
- ▼ June (8)