Golfing enthusiasts and those looking to learn to tee off can rejoice and save this summer with the “Stay & Play” package at Keystone, Colorado. With “Stay & Play” guests receive two rounds of golf at Keystone’s acclaimed Ranch Course completely free with their hotel stay.
Rates for the “Stay & Play” package start at $143 per night based on double occupancy. This offer is valid for travel June 26 through September 7, 2009. Other lodging options are also available. Guests taking advantage of this package also get a complimentary Adventure Passport packed full of activities including fly-fishing and golf clinics, nature walks and more!
Package rates include lodging and two rounds of golf at the Keystone Ranch Course. This par-72 course was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and follows the legendary links-style of a Scottish course on the front nine, while the back nine presents a traditional mountain valley layout. Impressive elevation changes, variable bunkers, and water hazards combine to challenge golfers of all levels at Keystone. The resort hosts special tee times for children so that golfing can be a family affair. Best of all, golf balls even go farther because of the altitude conditions!
After an exhilarating day, guests will love to enjoy some of Keystone’s numerous dining establishments, such as the Keystone Ranch restaurant, the Alpenglow Stube, and Ski Tip restaurant.
“Stay & Play” is based on availability and blackout dates apply. Taxes and resort fees are not included in the daily rates.
For more information about Keystone, visit www.keystoneresort.com or call 1-888-222-9298.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- Celebrate Christmas in July!
- THE RESORT AT PAWS UP ANNOUNCES FIRST U.S. CARBON ...
- Tee 4 Free @ Keystone
- SUPER SCOT PIPING ACROSS U.S. FOR CHARITY AND COUN...
- GRANDE LAKES ORLANDO TAKES ADVENTURE TO NEW HEIGHT...
- Scotland takes you through the wilderness...
- Montréal's "Fab Five" - The Insiders...
- TORONTO'S GRANDE DAME TURNS 80 YEARS YOUNG
- ▼ June (8)