Friday, April 10, 2009
POP ART IN PARIS
Andy Warhol fans take note! With trans-Atlantic flights more affordable and the American dollar getting stronger against the Euro, forego the "staycation" and spend springtime in Paris. From March 18 to June 29, six Concorde Hotels & Resorts have exclusively partnered with the Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais to offer VIP passes to a new exhibit, "Warhol's Wide World," a collection of 250 works by the King of Pop Art. In fact, within the last 30 years, Andy Warhol's work has not been assembled in one place until now!
Concorde Hotels & Resorts' Warhol package offers:
* Double room accommodation
* Buffet breakfast for two
* Two tickets with priority access to the Andy Warhol exhibition
* A Warhol-themed box of delicious Parisian sweets
Rates begin at approximately $269 per room, per night, based on availability.
For more info, click here
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- FAIRMONT'S FAMILY ADVENTURES...
- DREAM BIG!
- Scotland's Homecoming Stretch!
- DO IT FOR MOM!
- Newly-Renovated RockResort Offers Santa Fe’s Only ...
- YOU + PETER ISLAND = 2 NIGHTS FREE
- Tweet tweet, early birds get a deal in Aspen!
- Come “Home” to Scotland in 2009
- ANTARCTIC TRIP OF A LIFETIME
- GREAT TASTE IS IN SESSION
- MELBOURNE MEANS BUSINESS
- There's never been a family vacation like this...
- FAIRMONT TAKES YOU BACK...TO SCOTLAND
- Let the sun shine...let the sunshine in...
- POP ART IN PARIS
- LIFE HAPPENS...
- Sweet Deal a la Montréal
- ▼ April (17)