Friday, April 10, 2009
Let the sun shine...let the sunshine in...
Tons of travel deals are “out there,” but this one stands out from the rest. Last Friday, April 3, the Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau began offering a “Deal of the Week” as part of its “Bundles of Free Smiles” campaign. Lasting through June 30, the “Deal of the Week” will provide a bonus savings of up to $100 in added value.
For the first two weeks, there will be a special deal offering more than $300 in savings! Go to VisitOrlando.com/smile from April 3 – 17 and take advantage of staying four nights at the Orlando World Center Marriott with the 4th night free, a room upgrade to a pool view and free hot breakfast buffet daily for 2 adults and children under 12!
Each deal posted for the “Deal of the Week” on VisitOrlando.com/smile will be valid for booking only during that one particular week for travel to take place during 2009. Once the next deal is posted, the previous offer will expire. For real-time alerts on the offers going live, follow Orlando on Twitter at twitter.com/VisitOrlando.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- FAIRMONT'S FAMILY ADVENTURES...
- DREAM BIG!
- Scotland's Homecoming Stretch!
- DO IT FOR MOM!
- Newly-Renovated RockResort Offers Santa Fe’s Only ...
- YOU + PETER ISLAND = 2 NIGHTS FREE
- Tweet tweet, early birds get a deal in Aspen!
- Come “Home” to Scotland in 2009
- ANTARCTIC TRIP OF A LIFETIME
- GREAT TASTE IS IN SESSION
- MELBOURNE MEANS BUSINESS
- There's never been a family vacation like this...
- FAIRMONT TAKES YOU BACK...TO SCOTLAND
- Let the sun shine...let the sunshine in...
- POP ART IN PARIS
- LIFE HAPPENS...
- Sweet Deal a la Montréal
- ▼ April (17)