Feature Best of Colorado at Attractive Prices
"In these challenging times, we're seeing a return to the basics of a classic family vacation with 'luxury' now defined as companies providing a good value and people spending quality time with friends and loved ones. Our 'Epic Summer' vacation will have the best that Colorado's Rocky Mountains have to offer with everything included at one very attractive price," said Rob Katz, chief executive officer of Vail Resorts. "
Seven-Day Epic Summer Itinerary includes all of the following activities:
- Trip to world-renowned Rocky Mountain National Park
- whitewater rafting
- horseback riding
- gondola ride to the summits of Vail and Keystone mountains
- family-friendly naturalist hikes and mountaintop picnics
- historical walking tour through the old Victorian mining town of Breckenridge
- an authentic gold mine tour and hands-on gold panning
- Wild West cowboy campfire dinner, complete with wagon rides and storytelling
A condensed three-night, four-day package is $695 for adults and $545 for children (ages 12 and under). It begins on Thursday evenings with a welcome reception and dinner in Keystone Resort and ends after breakfast on Sundays.
For more info, click here