Friday, April 10, 2009
MELBOURNE MEANS BUSINESS
Major development sees Melbourne benefit from business events, despite economic downturn...
Despite the global financial crisis, and a resulting reluctance to commit to major new developments in many parts of the world, one Australian destination is investing in its vision to further its reputation as a world leading Business Events destination.
The new AUD$1.4 billion South Wharf development in Melbourne, one of the world’s top business, convention and event destinations, is about to cement the city’s reputation for innovation, style and sustainability, and is already seeing the city reap the rewards from the high-yield business tourism sector.
For information, visit www.mcvb.com.au.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)
- FAIRMONT'S FAMILY ADVENTURES...
- DREAM BIG!
- Scotland's Homecoming Stretch!
- DO IT FOR MOM!
- Newly-Renovated RockResort Offers Santa Fe’s Only ...
- YOU + PETER ISLAND = 2 NIGHTS FREE
- Tweet tweet, early birds get a deal in Aspen!
- Come “Home” to Scotland in 2009
- ANTARCTIC TRIP OF A LIFETIME
- GREAT TASTE IS IN SESSION
- MELBOURNE MEANS BUSINESS
- There's never been a family vacation like this...
- FAIRMONT TAKES YOU BACK...TO SCOTLAND
- Let the sun shine...let the sunshine in...
- POP ART IN PARIS
- LIFE HAPPENS...
- Sweet Deal a la Montréal
- ▼ April (17)