Looking to check off items on your travel bucket list? Look no further than the Sanctuary Sale.
Book by February 29 and take advantage of 25% savings while:
- Exploring the Three Gorges—Qutang, Wu and Xiling—aboard the Sanctuary M.S. Yangzi Explorer while participating in Tai Chi, Chinese cooking, calligraphy and silk embroidery classes.
- Witnessing millions of wildebeest and zebra journey between the Masai Mara and Serengeti in search of greener pastures at the semi-annual Wildebeest Migration at Sanctuary Olonana in Kenya.
- Tracking gorilla families at Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage site in Uganda and home to half the world’s remaining mountain gorillas.
- Experiencing both Botswana and Zambia at any of Sanctuary’s eight camps while embarking on a one-of-a-kind walking safari at Sanctuary Zebra Plains, be pampered like royalty at Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge or experiencing what it’s like to Live with Elephants at either Sanctuary Chief’s Camp or Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp.
- Cruising down the Nile aboard the newly renovated, Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer and seeing all of ancient Egypt with the country’s most experienced Egyptologists.
For more information and restrictions, please visit: www.sanctuaryretreats.com/