Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Raffles Canouan “Canouan Island Un-Covered”
To celebrate sharing the cover of the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue with Bar Refaeli, Raffles Canouan is offering this special package for guests to experience all that the resort and island have to offer.
• Five nights accommodation for two
• Round trip flight concierge air transfer from Barbados to Canouan Island for two
• One round of golf or one spa treatment per person per stay
• Two dinners for two at Jambu’s or Godahl’s restaurant
• $100/per room per day resort credit (for travel before April 30, 2009)
• Property tour of Raffles Canouan highlighting specific Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo shoot locations
• Full buffet breakfast daily
• Non-motorized water sports
• Non-alcoholic beverages in mini bar
• Round trip ground airport transfer and luggage handling
• Upgrade to ocean view accommodation upon availability on arrival
Starting at $3,335 per room for five nights, based on double occupancy.
Package is valid through December 18, 2009 based on availability. Blackout dates: November 22-28, 2009. Subject to all applicable tax and service charges. Five-night minimum. Additional nights available at published rates. Package cannot be combined with any other packages.
To book, visit: www.raffles.com/canouan/sportsillustrated or call 866-589-2450.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- ► 2010 (52)