For the first time ever the fourth hour of NBC’s TODAY Show will be taped outside the United States...à la Montréal! The city will play host to the filming of two episodes of this daily morning show. The initiatives undertaken by the Ministère du Tourisme, through its Destination Québec office in New York, as well as the Canadian Tourism Commission, in collaboration with Tourisme Montréal, have succeeded in attracting the star hosts, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, along with some 60 members of their production team.
Be sure to tune in on Thursday, July 14 and Friday, July 15 and click here for more info!
Follow Kathie Lee and Hoda along their journey @klgandhoda, @KathieLGifford, @HodaKotb and be sure to check @VisitMontreal for updates!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- It's Five O' Clock Somewhere ... RockResorts Goin'...
- Just Back From...Island Hopping in Scotland
- NBC TODAY à la Montréal – Tune in Tomorrow, July ...
- Just Back From...Glamping at Paws Up, Family Style...
- Welcome Chandra!
- The Destinations of Independence!
- Summer Starts Here: Trump SoHo New York Pool Party...
- Just Back From...Santa Fe, New Mexico
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2010 (52)