Monday, July 11, 2011
Just Back From...Glamping at Paws Up, Family Style!
LDPR’s Ashley MontBlanc Day on a family adventure with journalists from Creators Syndicate, LA Family and MomTrends.com
I recently dusted off my cowboy boots and ventured out to The Resort Paws Up, a luxury ranch resort in Greenough, Montana. The resort is particularly known for their glamorous camping - “glamping” - accommodations and we hosted top family media (kids in tow) for the opening of Paws Up’s newest luxury tented camp, Pinnacle Camp. We were among the first guests to stay at the camp and absolutely stunned by the beauty of the tents complete with ensuite bathrooms, the dining pavilion and the setting (at the confluence of Elk Creek and the Blackfoot River). It was great for me to be able to experience the resort through the kids’ eyes – Paws Up is a family’s dream! The kids (and Moms of course) were blown away by everything from the amazing tents to the expansive options for adventures: horseback riding, hiking, ATV’ing, canoeing and more. And while the kids spent the afternoon in kids camp (known as Kids Corp of Discovery) fishing, making crafts and nature walking, the moms were able to slip away to Spa Town for a few hours. Each night ended with s’mores (a lot of s’mores) around the campfire with our Camping Butlers - thanks Wesley and Matt! The resort is a great option for a final family summer adventure: www.pawsup.com
Check out the Paws Up Glamping video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu2YjOTWxS8&feature=player_embedded
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- It's Five O' Clock Somewhere ... RockResorts Goin'...
- Just Back From...Island Hopping in Scotland
- NBC TODAY à la Montréal – Tune in Tomorrow, July ...
- Just Back From...Glamping at Paws Up, Family Style...
- Welcome Chandra!
- The Destinations of Independence!
- Summer Starts Here: Trump SoHo New York Pool Party...
- Just Back From...Santa Fe, New Mexico
- ▼ July (8)
- ► 2010 (52)