Tuesday, March 29, 2011
No April Foolin’ - RockResorts Announces 96 Hour Sale through April 1
For the first time ever RockResorts and Vail Resorts are opening their exclusive 96-hour sale to the public: starting on Tuesday, March 29 through Friday, April 1st at 12:00 noon (Mountain Standard Time) RockResorts and Vail Resorts Hospitality lodging rates begin at $96/night.
Those looking for last minute spring skiing deals in Colorado or Wyoming (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Aspen and Jackson Hole) will select from a variety of lodging options. If the beach or southwest is where you’re planning to kick-start summer holidays, RockResorts properties in Jamaica, St. Lucia, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, The Bahamas, Miami, Santa Fe and Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming are also participating in this incredible limited time sale.
Bookings must be made online only at RockResorts.com/96Hour. Offer is good for travel through January 31, 2012. Based on availability, blackout dates apply. Offer is valid for new bookings only, and cannot be combined with any other offers. All reservations booked through the 96-hour sale are non-refundable.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- No April Foolin’ - RockResorts Announces 96 Hour S...
- Report details economic significance of travel and...
- ROSES, ROMANCE AND EVEN A RING AT THE RITZ-CARLTON...
- Villa del Arco Los Cabos heats up Mexico with a “L...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 10 New Hotels This ...
- Samantha Brown's Top 4 Travel Items
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2010 (52)