Monday, January 17, 2011
World-Famous Game Lodge in Zambia’s South Luangwa Park Re-Opens
Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge will re-open February 1 after an impressive refurbishment. The iconic property was originally built in the 1970s for former Zambian president Kenneth Kaunda. The original colonial style has been retained in the furnishings following the renovation. A long veranda stretches outside the dining room, from which guests are afforded views down the valley to the Luangwa itself. Each of the ten elegant suites at Sanctuary Chichele comprise of four-poster beds, air conditioning, and private veranda.
To celebrate the re-opening of Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge, the historic hilltop game lodge is offering three nights for the price of two. This property is open year round, with rates starting from US$320 per person per night all inclusive. In addition the lodge, which has one interconnecting suite and two triple rooms, will now be accepting children of all ages – making it the ideal destination for the family holiday of a lifetime! Valid for travel February 1-June 15, 2011.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- 11 Travel Trends for 2011
- LDPR Internship Opportunity!
- World-Famous Game Lodge in Zambia’s South Luangwa ...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 19 New Hotels This ...
- ATLANTIS, PARADISE ISLAND REVOLUTIONIZES THE TEEN ...
- LAURA DAVIDSON PUBLIC RELATIONS NAMED PR AGENCY F...
- THE 13th ANNUAL BEAVER CREEK MASTER CHEF CLASSIC P...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2010 (52)