Makena Beach & Golf Resort, A Summit Hotel
Preferred Hotel Group announced the addition of 19 hotels worldwide this January. The hotels include:
- Camino Real Club & Suites – Mexico City, Mexico
- Camino Real Club Santa Fe México – Mexico City, Mexico
- Suryagarh – Jaisalmer, India
- Divan Çukurhan – Ankara, Turkey
- Villa Didon – Carthage, Tunisia
- The River Rock Casino Resort – Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Emporio Mazatlan – Mazatlan, Mexico
- Emporio Zacatecas – Zacatecas, Mexico
- Palm Beach Palace, Djerba – Djerba, Tunisia
- Palm Beach Palace, Tozeur – Tozeur, Tunisia
- Divan Ankara – Ankara, Turkey
- Divan Antalya – Antalya, Turkey
- Makena Beach & Golf Resort – Maui, Hawaii, USA
- Divan Çorlu – Corlu, Turkey
- La Quinta Resort & Club – La Quinta, California, USA
- The Omni Severin – Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- The Omni Royal Orleans – New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- The Omni Parker House – Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Radisson Martinique on Broadway – New York City, New York, USA
Celebrating over 40 years of excellence, Preferred Hotel Group™ is a leading provider of business solutions for independently owned and operated hotels and resorts around the world. Services include sales, marketing, technology, distribution, and quality assurance. Comprised of more than 800 best-in-class hotels in over 70 countries, Preferred Hotel Group encompasses five distinct brands: Preferred Hotels® & Resorts (www.PreferredHotels.com), Preferred Boutique™ (www.PreferredBoutique.com), Summit Hotels & Resorts™(www.SummitHotels.com), Sterling Hotels™ (www.SterlingHotels.com) and Historic Hotels of Americas® (www.HistoricHotels.org). Preferred Hotel Group also offers I Prefer™ (www.iprefer.com), an exclusive global guest benefits program, as well as Preferred Golf™, a membership program with entrée to the world’s most spectacular luxury golf resorts (www.preferredgolf.com). For more information, visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com.
In Fall 2007, the company entered the luxury real estate market with the launch of Preferred Residences™ – a membership and exchange program for luxury shared ownership resorts that provide an exceptional level of service and amenities. Preferred Residences are held to exacting standards derived from the same Preferred Global Standards of Excellence™ on which the company has built its 41-year heritage in the hospitality industry. For more information, please visit www.PreferredResidences.com.
For high-resolution imagery of our properties, please visit the Preferred Hotel Group Image Library at www.preferredhotelgroupimages.com.