Tuesday, January 11, 2011
LAURA DAVIDSON PUBLIC RELATIONS NAMED PR AGENCY FOR TRUMP SOHO™ NEW YORK
Laura Davidson Public Relations has been named the new PR agency for the Trump SoHo hotel in New York City. A world-class hotel in one of Manhattan’s most sought-after neighborhoods, Trump SoHo New York opened last April and, at 46 stories tall, boasts one-of-a-kind views of the city. The hotel’s signature services cater to all travel styles, from executive trips to weekend getaways, raising the bar for customer service in SoHo. And the next trend in spa services starts right here at Trump SoHo with an 11,000-square-foot Turkish spa inspired by Ivanka Trump, featuring luxury hammam treatments -- forget about "hot stone massage"; we're talking rubies and emeralds here...
For more information about Trump SoHo New York, visit www.trumpsohohotel.com or call LDPR at 212-696-0660.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- 11 Travel Trends for 2011
- LDPR Internship Opportunity!
- World-Famous Game Lodge in Zambia’s South Luangwa ...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 19 New Hotels This ...
- ATLANTIS, PARADISE ISLAND REVOLUTIONIZES THE TEEN ...
- LAURA DAVIDSON PUBLIC RELATIONS NAMED PR AGENCY F...
- THE 13th ANNUAL BEAVER CREEK MASTER CHEF CLASSIC P...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2010 (52)