Friday, January 14, 2011
ATLANTIS, PARADISE ISLAND REVOLUTIONIZES THE TEEN CLUB WITH THE OPENING OF HOTSPOT – CRUSH
For teenagers at Atlantis, Paradise lsland, Bahamas, the new $11 million cutting-edge CRUSH that opened on January 1, 2011, takes the traditional teen club concept to new levels of imagination and innovation. The exclusive nightspot welcomed teens during a pre-opening New Years Eve party hosted by mashup master DJ Earworm. Designed by renowned architect and interior designer, Jeffrey Beers, the 14,000 square-foot mod-inspired space boasts; an interactive Internet Lounge complete with multi-touch computers and surface tables with photo editing and publishing interfaced to Facebook; a Gaming Stadium boasting a 22-foot floor-to-ceiling Gaming Tree and private cabanas stocked with state-of-the-art technology including the newly launched Microsoft flagship motion sensor product Kinect for Xbox 360; and a 1500 square-foot Dance Club complete with multi-purpose video walls, performance stage, VIP sections and doormen all worthy of paparazzi.
Priced at $25/person, CRUSH is open from 5:30PM – 1AM for teens ages 13-17. The new club joins a comprehensive teen and tween offering on property including Club Rush, a fully-supervised “No Adults” private club setting where ‘tweens ages 9-13 can socialize and enjoy their own evening entertainment and the Atlantis LIVE concert series featuring teen acts like: Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.
For more information about CRUSH or to make a reservation, please call 1-800-ATLANTIS or visit Atlantis.com
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- 11 Travel Trends for 2011
- LDPR Internship Opportunity!
- World-Famous Game Lodge in Zambia’s South Luangwa ...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 19 New Hotels This ...
- ATLANTIS, PARADISE ISLAND REVOLUTIONIZES THE TEEN ...
- LAURA DAVIDSON PUBLIC RELATIONS NAMED PR AGENCY F...
- THE 13th ANNUAL BEAVER CREEK MASTER CHEF CLASSIC P...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2010 (52)