Monday, January 10, 2011
THE 13th ANNUAL BEAVER CREEK MASTER CHEF CLASSIC PRESENTED BY BON APPÉTIT BRINGS THE HEAT TO THE SNOWY SLOPES
Bon Appétit and Beaver Creek Resort will join forces Jan. 27 – 29, 2011 for the much-anticipated 13th Annual Beaver Creek Master Chef Classic. Highlights of the three-day epicurean affair include an awe-inspiring Master Chef Challenge at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek Village, intimate cooking classes, an après-ski cocktail seminar and a Grand Tasting at the luxurious Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch. With world-class skiing and epicurean festivities in such close proximity, attendees can ski exhilarating vertical runs in the morning and sample delectable cuisine in the evening. The Beaver Creek Master Chef Classic is highly-anticipated by both ski enthusiasts and food lovers alike, as it marks the first celebration of the year where two favorite pastimes join forces to “peak” the palate.
Celebrated Beaver Creek chefs will be joined by the following guest chefs selected by Bon Appétit magazine:
John Besh – Chef: August, Besh Steak, Luke, La Provence, American Sector, and Domenica (New Orleans)
Joey Campanaro – Chef/Owner, The Little Owl (New York); Chef, Kenmare (New York), Owner, Market Table (New York), Village Bele (Philadelphia)
Stephanie Izard – Executive Chef/ Partner, Girl & The Goat (Chicago)
François Payard – Pastry Chef, FPB (New York, Las Vegas, Japan and Korea), Payard, François Chocolate Bar
Jacques Van Staden – Chef, London Club (Las Vegas); Vice President of Food & Beverage Operations, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises
Jose Garces – Executive Chef, Mercat a la Planxa (Chicago); Owner/ Executive Partner, Garces Restaurant Group (collection of restaurants in Philadelphia)
Marco Canora – Co-Owner/Chef, Hearth and Terroir (New York); Finalist on “Next Iron Chef”
Due to an overwhelming response last year, the 2011 Classic features additional Master Chef cooking classes, allowing participants to get up close and personal with some of the hottest chefs in the industry. Bon Appétit’s Editor-in-Chief Adam Rapoport and Restaurant Editor Andrew Knowlton will be in attendance.
Master Chef Classic lodging event packages are available starting at $522 per person, which includes two nights of lodging, two days of lift tickets and one ticket each for the Master Chef Challenge and the Grand Tasting. This package is available Jan. 27-31, 2011. Additional lodging options are available and additional restrictions may apply. Event-only ticket packages are also available including a Master Chef Package for $475, which provides one ticket to the Master Chef Dinner, Master Chef Challenge, Grand Tasting, one Seminar (choice of Chophouse/Wine Seminar or Osprey/Cocktail Seminar) and one Cooking Class (Marco/Splendido or Joey/Park Hyatt). The VIP package is $575 and includes the Master Chef Package offerings plus early admittance to the Grand Tasting for exclusive access to the Chefs. The Just a Taste Package for $165 includes tickets for the Master Chef Challenge and the Grand Tasting. A portion of proceeds from the Master Chef dinner on Jan. 27 benefits the Bright Future Foundation. To purchase tickets and for information on lodging packages, visit http://www.beavercreek.com/masterchefclassic or call (800) 404-3535 (lodging packages) or (888) 920-ARTS (event tickets only).
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- 11 Travel Trends for 2011
- LDPR Internship Opportunity!
- World-Famous Game Lodge in Zambia’s South Luangwa ...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 19 New Hotels This ...
- ATLANTIS, PARADISE ISLAND REVOLUTIONIZES THE TEEN ...
- LAURA DAVIDSON PUBLIC RELATIONS NAMED PR AGENCY F...
- THE 13th ANNUAL BEAVER CREEK MASTER CHEF CLASSIC P...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2010 (52)