Friday, September 17, 2010
“Top Chefs” Takeover Montana!
It’s almost time to “pack your knives and go” to the annual Montana Master Chefs event September 30–October 3, 2010! Cooked up at The Resort at Paws Up, a luxury wilderness resort in Montana, this three-day foodie filled weekend has guests eating and drinking with a menu of renowned chefs and world-class vitners from around the world. This year’s roster includes former Bravo TV “Top Chef” competitors Mark Peel, Dave Levitski and Lee Anne Wong, Brian Bistrong of the acclaimed NYC-based Braeburn Restaurant and of course The Resort at Paws Up’s very own Wes Coffel who oversees the resort’s five-star restaurant, Pomp. By day, the chefs and vintners will participate in the exhilarating outdoor adventures alongside the guests (think horseback riding, fly-fishing, clay shooting and more). By night, the chefs will prepare a tasting dinner menu complete with wine pairing provided by three world-class winemakers (Trefethen Family Vineyards, Grgich Hills Estate and Merry Edwards Winery–2010 James Beard Foundation Awards Nominee). After a day full of food, wine, and wilderness, a luxurious private home – complete with 300-thread-count sheets and hot tubs – will await. For more information please visit www.montanamasterchefs.com.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- 10/10/10 Shake it up thanks to Fairfield Inn by Ma...
- The Elks are Bugling at Grand Teton Lodge Company!...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 25 New Hotels This ...
- Mexico Boasts “Ultra-Inclusive” Savings This Seaso...
- New "Relation-Trips" Retreat Hosted at Villa La Es...
- “Top Chefs” Takeover Montana!
- The Lodge at Vail Welcomes New Executive Chef Paul...
- ▼ September (7)