Villa Group Resorts, one of Mexico’s leading privately owned hotel, resort and real estate development companies, announces the first-ever “Relation-Trip” retreat in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, from October 20-24, 2010. Couples are invited to attend the romantic escape at the five star/four diamond Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta and Villa del Palmar Flamingos, hosted by nationally-recognized relationship experts, Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal. This retreat will be the first in a series that will be planned for 2011. The “Relation-Trip” retreat is a three- or four-night ultra-inclusive getaway for couples, which includes essential ingredients for the ultimate romantic vacation, such as:
- Accommodations in a deluxe room
- A pre-vacation Love Consultation - Matt and Tamsen will contact couples to personalize their itinerary
- Food & Beverages included - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at resort restaurants. Includes: Welcome dinner with “Relation-Trip” hosts, Matt and Tamsen, and Romantically Themed Dinners (i.e. First Date Menu, Anniversary Celebration, Passion Plan Tastings)
- “Recipe for Love” cooking classes: Matt and the executive chef will team up with all of the men and prepare dinner for their “special ladies”
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands by the glass, as well as specially-prepared “love potion” beverages
- One Complimentary Spa Treatment per person, per stay. Options include: A Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), a Mango & Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliant (30 minutes); or a Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
- The list of additional inclusions is endless, ranging: from a welcome bottle of wine or tequila; an aromatherapy experience; use of all non-motorized equipment and/or water sports; daily afternoon tea time; all resort fitness and recreation facilities; Matt and Tamsen’s special daily turn down service and wake–up calls; a personalized romantic couples Jacuzzi bubble bath, etc.