Friday, September 24, 2010
The Elks are Bugling at Grand Teton Lodge Company!
Jackson Lake Lodge in Grand Teton National Park is the perfect last-chance vacation getaway. The Lodge offers not only a front row seat to beautiful fall foliage, but the sounds of the annual elk rutting season! Take a seat on the deck overlooking the Grand Teton Mountains and listen as the bull elk’s bugle starts as a low whistling sound that builds and culminates into he high-pitched sound of a flute. The bugle lets the other elk know that the bull has staked claim to a territory and harem. In preparation for the winter season, elk herds can be found in abundance migrating through Grand Teton National Park toward their winter home near the town of Jackson.
From September 26 – October 3, Jackson Lake Lodge is offering a special rate of $179/night when you call 800-628-9988 and mention the Elk Lovers sale.
If you are looking for last-minute luxury in a National Park, Jenny Lake Lodge in Grand Teton National Park is offering a rate of $299/night when you call 307-543-3352 and mention the Elk Lovers sale. This rate includes lodging, daily gourmet breakfast and daily bike usage. Book now before Grand Teton Lodge Company closes for the season on October 3!
Photo Credit: Wyoming Tourism Board
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- 10/10/10 Shake it up thanks to Fairfield Inn by Ma...
- The Elks are Bugling at Grand Teton Lodge Company!...
- Preferred Hotel Group Welcomes 25 New Hotels This ...
- Mexico Boasts “Ultra-Inclusive” Savings This Seaso...
- New "Relation-Trips" Retreat Hosted at Villa La Es...
- “Top Chefs” Takeover Montana!
- The Lodge at Vail Welcomes New Executive Chef Paul...
- ▼ September (7)