Thursday, April 1, 2010
Shop til you drop in Bal Harbour on Mother’s Day!
This Mother’s Day, treat mom to a girls-only getaway weekend in sunny Bal Harbour, Florida, where you and mom can shop til you drop in the designer oasis of Bal Harbour Shops’ 100+ chic boutiques and spend a relaxing evening at the brand-new, five-star ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa. Book the “Sun, Stay and Shop” package and sweeten your stay with complimentary cocktails at the hotel bar, daily continental breakfast and a top-notch shopping experience that includes car service and a VIP personal consultation with special discount at Saks Fifth Avenue’s 5th Avenue Club. The “Sun, Stay and Shop” package is based on two people with rates starting at $330 per night; package is available until May 30, 2010 and some restrictions apply. www.balharbourflorida.com
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- Golfers at Grande Lakes Orlando Have an Edge
- CMO's Social Media Landscape
- Roses are red, violets are blue and Residence Inn ...
- The Resort at Paws Up Opens Six New Luxury Tents T...
- Take the bunch on a Familymoon to Atlantis Resort!...
- Get Mom an “iPreferred Resort Escape” package this...
- 5 Ways to Reduce Social Media Distractions and Be ...
- 6 Benefits of Using Social Media for Business
- Backyard BBQ overplayed last summer? Head to Grand...
- Celebrate Spring - Three Nights in the City of Lig...
- Win a Trip to the Home of Golf!
- Shop til you drop in Bal Harbour on Mother’s Day!
- Great Deal to Scotland in Honor of Tartan Day
- ▼ April (13)