Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Roses are red, violets are blue and Residence Inn is thinking of you!
This Mother’s Day, Residence Inn by Marriott will make Moms feel even more special by handing out 50 red roses for moms at all 588 hotels in the U.S. – that's 29,400 roses that dads don't have to buy! All guests of the hotels (dads and kids too) can enjoy daily free hot breakfast, free Internet, a swimming pool, a welcome pet policy and spacious suite accommodations at a value price. www.residenceinn.com
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- Golfers at Grande Lakes Orlando Have an Edge
- CMO's Social Media Landscape
- Roses are red, violets are blue and Residence Inn ...
- The Resort at Paws Up Opens Six New Luxury Tents T...
- Take the bunch on a Familymoon to Atlantis Resort!...
- Get Mom an “iPreferred Resort Escape” package this...
- 5 Ways to Reduce Social Media Distractions and Be ...
- 6 Benefits of Using Social Media for Business
- Backyard BBQ overplayed last summer? Head to Grand...
- Celebrate Spring - Three Nights in the City of Lig...
- Win a Trip to the Home of Golf!
- Shop til you drop in Bal Harbour on Mother’s Day!
- Great Deal to Scotland in Honor of Tartan Day
- ▼ April (13)