Monday, April 26, 2010
The Resort at Paws Up Opens Six New Luxury Tents This July
If you haven’t heard of “glamping” (glamorous camping) yet, perhaps you’ve taken one too many “staycations.” Camping with all the comforts of home and then some is the summer trend for families that keeps on expanding – with Paws Up leading the way. In 2005, Paws Up served ‘nature on a silver platter’ with the introduction of Tent City. In 2008, River Camp gave guests the Blackfoot in their bedroom. In July 2010, Paws Up’s silver platter goes platinum with the opening of Creekside Camp, the third and largest luxury tented accommodation. Creekside Camp will be situated along Elk Creek and boasts six-new tented suites unlike any ‘glamping’ accommodations guests have seen before. Four of the accommodations will be 530-square foot tent suites for a family of four with attached private ‘kids quarters.’ The safari-style accommodations are outfitted with electricity, feather beds, western chic furniture, and private decks. Upgrades within each tent include en-suite bathrooms with an operable ventilated skylight offering an option of an open air shower and seating areas with individual fireplaces. Within steps from each tent, Creekside Camp guests have access to a dining pavilion complete with a massive fireplace with lounge and game area on one side and “creek-front” seating on the other, a stone fire pit and even their own personal “camping butler.” Creekside Camp is slated to open July 2010 and is available seasonally through late-September. Rates in 2010 start at $1,015 per night for the two-bedroom tented suites and $925 per night for the one-bedroom tented suites, double occupancy. Rates include three-meals daily (children three and under eat for free) and airport transfers from Missoula (MSO). Click here, or call 800-473-0601 for more information or reservations.
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- Golfers at Grande Lakes Orlando Have an Edge
- CMO's Social Media Landscape
- Roses are red, violets are blue and Residence Inn ...
- The Resort at Paws Up Opens Six New Luxury Tents T...
- Take the bunch on a Familymoon to Atlantis Resort!...
- Get Mom an “iPreferred Resort Escape” package this...
- 5 Ways to Reduce Social Media Distractions and Be ...
- 6 Benefits of Using Social Media for Business
- Backyard BBQ overplayed last summer? Head to Grand...
- Celebrate Spring - Three Nights in the City of Lig...
- Win a Trip to the Home of Golf!
- Shop til you drop in Bal Harbour on Mother’s Day!
- Great Deal to Scotland in Honor of Tartan Day
- ▼ April (13)