Grande Lakes Orlando now offers PGA TOUR Academy golf instruction, welcoming new golfers or devoted enthusiasts eager to step up their game. Enjoy Professional-level training based on instructional techniques and state-of-the-art technology that, until recently, were only available to TOUR professionals.
- Private one-hour lessons start at $100 for the first student and $35 for the second student.
- A series of three one-hour lessons starts at $270 per student.
- Nine holes (cart fees additional) start at $200 each
- Eighteen holes (cart fees additional) start at $350 each
- Group lessons of three or more students are also available.
TOUR Academy Get Golf Ready Programs
A comprehensive two-level approach to golf instruction allows students to learn the basics, achieve a deeper connection with the game and progress according to individual abilities. Each level consists of five, 90-minute sessions.
- Level 1 – New Golfer, priced at $99 per golfer
- Level 2 – Beginner to Avid Golfer, priced at $99 per golfer
Golf School Programs
The TOUR Academy offers one-, two-, three- and five-day schools throughout the year. Each Core golf school features a maximum 4-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio to allow for plenty of personalized instruction designed to deliver maximum results within the available time.
- 2-day Schools – Starting at $735 per golfer
- 3-day Schools – Starting at $1,095 per golfer
- 5-day Schools – Starting at $1,695 per golfer
TOUR Academy Daily Golf Clinics are also available year-round from 4:00pm – 5:00pm for guests staying at Grande Lakes Orlando. Covering topics such as putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing, the clinic is a presentation and demonstration format on one topic each day. No golf clubs necessary and space is limited. PGA TOUR Academy Golf Instruction at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Orlando, Grande Lakes, is available to guests at both The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott hotels, as well as to all outside visitors.
Availability is limited and advance reservations are required. Prices do not include taxes or gratuities. Please call 407-393-4900 for reservations
Friday, April 30, 2010
Golfers at Grande Lakes Orlando Have an Edge
- For over 20 years LDPR has guided some of the world’s most prestigious travel brands through an evolving media landscape with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm. We are a highly driven and innovative travel and lifestyle public relations agency based in New York City with a global roster of clients from destinations and tour companies to exclusive private islands, hotels and resorts. Our unique culture is defined by our collaborative and strategic approach to working with clients, media and our staff, leading to a strong partnership with measurable results.
- ► 2011 (88)
- Golfers at Grande Lakes Orlando Have an Edge
- CMO's Social Media Landscape
- Roses are red, violets are blue and Residence Inn ...
- The Resort at Paws Up Opens Six New Luxury Tents T...
- Take the bunch on a Familymoon to Atlantis Resort!...
- Get Mom an “iPreferred Resort Escape” package this...
- 5 Ways to Reduce Social Media Distractions and Be ...
- 6 Benefits of Using Social Media for Business
- Backyard BBQ overplayed last summer? Head to Grand...
- Celebrate Spring - Three Nights in the City of Lig...
- Win a Trip to the Home of Golf!
- Shop til you drop in Bal Harbour on Mother’s Day!
- Great Deal to Scotland in Honor of Tartan Day
- ▼ April (13)