Suffering from a social media overload? Mashable gives us 5 great tips:
- Block out time to digest the day's trends: Designate a period of time to absorb this information rather than just responding to it.
- Keep TWO Lists: Keeping both "Urgent" and "Long Term" To-Do lists helps allocate the appropriate time to focus on each.
- Try a Power Hour: Compressing all response-related work into pre-determined time blocks.
- Don't Hoard Urgent Work: Challenge yourself to delegate!
- Reduce Levels of "Insecurity Work:" Checking your twitter followers and bank account balance may make you feel secure, but fail to stimulate new ideas.